It’s time for another picture book twitter party using the hashtag #PBPitch! So, if you write or illustrate picture books, this is the event for you. This party will take place Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 8am-8pm EST. But remember, anyone can trawl the feed, so be sure and do your research! There will be legitimate agents and editors popping in and out, including those that haven’t confirmed their attendance. But those that have confirmed are:
- Marisa Corvisiero, Corvisiero Literary
- Adria Goetz, Martin Literary
- Wendi Gu, Janklow Nesbitt Agency
- Lori Kilkelly, Rodeen Literary
- Tracy Marchini, BookEnds Literary
- Meg LaTorre Snyder, Corvisiero Literary
- Jennifer March Soloway, Andrea Brown Literary
- Cindy Uh, Thompson Literary
- Charlotte Wenger, Page Street Publishing
Be sure and only pitch once before 2pm and once after! (Yes, twice is all you get per manuscript!) If you’re an illustrator, you can attach an image to the pitch. For complete rules and proper hashtags, go here.
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.