It’s time for another picture book twitter party using #PBPitch! So, if you write or illustrate picture books, this is the event for you. This party will take place Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 8am-8pm EST. But remember, anyone can trawl the feed, so be sure and do your research! There will be legit agents and editors that pop in and out, including those that haven’t confirmed attendance. But those that have confirmed are:
Be sure and only pitch once before 2pm and once after! (Yes, twice is all you get per manuscript!) If you’re an illustrator, you can attach an image to the pitch. For complete rules and proper hashtags, go here.
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.
In just a few days, #PBPitch will begin for picture book authors and illustrators. The event will be Thursday, October 27th, 2016 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. For those wanting to participate, here are the rules:
*Pitch your PBs on twitter using #PBPitch.
*Pitch manuscripts only ONCE in the morning and ONCE in the Evening. (Once before 2pm and once after.)
*If you are an author/illustrator, you can attach an image to your PB manuscript pitch.
*Include Subgenre # if it applies.
#CD = Character Driven
#NF = Nonfiction
#FT=Fairy Tale/Folk Tale
Only agents and editors should favorite a pitch. If they do, be sure to do your research before submitting (as anyone can trawl the feed). But here are a few legitimate agents that have said they’ll be stopping by:
- Laura Biagi, Jean V. Nagger Literary
- Andrea Cascardi, Transatlantic Agency
- Marisa Corvisiero, Corvisiero Literary
- Liza Fleissig, Liza Royce Agency
- Stephanie Fretwill-Hill, Red Fox Literary
- Stacey Graham, Red Sofa Literary
- Jen Corkill Hunt, Booker Albert Agency
- Tracy Marchini, BookEnds Literary
- Rick Richter, Zachary Shuster Harmsworth Literary
- Vicki Selvaggio, Jennifer De Chiara Literary
- Erica Rand Silverman, Stimola Literary
- Cindy Uh, The Thompson Agency
For complete details, go here. And as always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA Fiction