In just a few days, #PBPitch will begin for picture book authors and illustrators. The event will be Thursday, October 27th, 2016 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. For those wanting to participate, here are the rules:
*Pitch your PBs on twitter using #PBPitch.
*Pitch manuscripts only ONCE in the morning and ONCE in the Evening. (Once before 2pm and once after.)
*If you are an author/illustrator, you can attach an image to your PB manuscript pitch.
*Include Subgenre # if it applies.
#CD = Character Driven
#NF = Nonfiction
#FT=Fairy Tale/Folk Tale
Only agents and editors should favorite a pitch. If they do, be sure to do your research before submitting (as anyone can trawl the feed). But here are a few legitimate agents that have said they’ll be stopping by:
- Laura Biagi, Jean V. Nagger Literary
- Andrea Cascardi, Transatlantic Agency
- Marisa Corvisiero, Corvisiero Literary
- Liza Fleissig, Liza Royce Agency
- Stephanie Fretwill-Hill, Red Fox Literary
- Stacey Graham, Red Sofa Literary
- Jen Corkill Hunt, Booker Albert Agency
- Tracy Marchini, BookEnds Literary
- Rick Richter, Zachary Shuster Harmsworth Literary
- Vicki Selvaggio, Jennifer De Chiara Literary
- Erica Rand Silverman, Stimola Literary
- Cindy Uh, The Thompson Agency
For complete details, go here. And as always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA Fiction