Self-published writers are often left out in the cold, struggling to market and promote their books. But every so often, there is an event to help them get noticed. The Published Book Awards via Writer’s Digest is such an event. Here is what is up for grabs:
- $10,000 in cash
- An interview with writer for the March/April 2023 issue of Writer’s Digest
- A paid trip to the Writer’s Digest Annual Conference, including a coveted Pitch Slam slot
- Publication of an excerpt from the writer’s winning book on WritersDigest.com
- $1,000 in cash
- Promotion of writer and their winning book the March/April 2023 issue of Writer’s Digest
BOTH WILL RECEIVE:
- Be featured on the Writer’s Digest website
- One year subscription to Writer’s Digest Tutorials
- 20% discount off of purchases made at Writer’s Digest University
- A special graphic recognizing their winning status
Honorable Mention Winners will receive promotion on http://www.writersdigest.com and a special graphic for use in promoting their win. All entrants will receive a brief commentary from one of the judges. Be sure to check out the categories, guidelines, and submission details. Deadline is April 1, 2022.
As always, good luck.
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.