Self-published writers are often left out in the cold, struggling to market and promote there books. But every so often, there is an event to help them get noticed. The Published Book Awards via Writer’s Digest is such an event. Here is what is up for grabs:
- $8,000 in cash
- A feature article about you and your book for the March 2021 issue of Writer’s Digest
- A paid trip to the Writer’s Digest Annual Conference, including a coveted Pitch Slam slot
- $1,000 in cash
- Promotion in the March 2021 issue of Writer’s Digest
BOTH WILL RECEIVE:
- Be featured on the Writer’s Digest website
- One year subscription to Writer’s Digest Tutorials
- A digital award seal for use in promoting your win.
All entrants will receive a brief commentary from one of the judges. Be sure to check out the categories, guidelines, and submission details. Deadline is April 1, 2020.
As always, good luck.
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.