Hurray, a twitter pitch contest for picture books only! You read that correctly, PICTURE BOOKS ONLY. Use the twitter hashtag #PBPitch on February 11, 2016. If you are an illustrator, you can attach an image to the pitch. And please note you can only pitch twice: once before 2pm and once after. (I’m sorry but the host hasn’t specified if this is EST, or another.) For complete guidelines, check out the PBPitch blog.
Check out the agents and editors that will be participating!
- Danielle Bailey, The Seymour Agency
- Liza Fleissig, Liza Royce Agency
- Stephanie Fretwell-Hill, Red Fox Literary
- Susan Hawk, The Bent Agency
- Thao Le, Sandra Dijkstra & Associates
- Rick Richter, Zachary Shuster Harmsworth
- Sara Sciuto, Fuse Literary
- Vicki Selvaggio, Jennifer De Chiara Literary
- Jessica Sinsheimer, Sarah Jane Freyman Literary
- Courtney Stevenson, Pippin Properties
- Cindy Uh, Thompson Literary
- Essie White, Storm Literary
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction