Insecure Writer’s Support Group is hosting a twitter pitching contest on January 18, 2018 from 8am-8pm EST. This is for completed and polished manuscripts only! Be sure to pitch only once per hour and include the hashtag #IWSGPit. (As with all pitching events, do NOT fave a pitch unless you are a literary agent or publishing editor.)
There has been some chatter about this being a newer pitching event and caution due to no participating agents listed. However, I can assure you that legitimate agents and editors participated in their previous pitch event. Some of them were:
- Samantha Wekstein, agent assistant from Writers House
- Jessie Devine, literary agent from D4EO
- Erica Bauman, literary agent from Aevitas Creative
- Jennifer Wills, literary agent from The Seymour Agency
- Sharon Pelletier, literary agent form Dystel, Goderich, & Bourret
- Mary Cain, associate editor from City Owl Press
- Mark Gottlieb, Literary agent from Trident Media
- Meg LaTorre & Justin Wells, literary agents from Corvisiero Agency
- And several more!
Like all pitch events, be sure to research the agents or editors that favorite your pitch before submitting your materials. For complete details, go here. And as always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction