Insecure Writer’s Support Group is hosting a twitter pitching contest on January 20, 2021 from 8am-8pm EST. This is for completed and polished manuscripts only! Be sure to pitch only once per hour and include the hashtag #IWSGPit. (As with all pitching events, do NOT fave a pitch unless you are a literary agent or publishing editor.)
There has been some chatter about this being a newer pitching event and caution due to no participating agents listed. However, I can assure you that legitimate agents and editors participated in their previous pitch event. Some of them were:
- Samantha Wekstein, literary agent from Thompson Literary Agency
- Erica Bauman, literary agent from Aevitas Creative
- Jennifer Wills and Lynnette Novak, literary agents from The Seymour Agency
- Sharon Pelletier and Ann Leslie Tuttle, literary agent form Dystel, Goderich, & Bourret
- Mary Cain, associate editor from City Owl Press
- Mark Gottlieb, Literary agent from Trident Media
- Annie Bomke, kiteraryagent from AB Literary
- Jen Nadol, associate literary agent from The Unter Agency
- Britt Siess, literary agent from Britt Siess Creative Management
- And several more!
Like all pitch events, be sure to research the agents or editors that favorite your pitch before submitting your materials. For complete details, go here. And as always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction