Holy-moly! It’s another picture book contest. Things are looking up for the PB writers and illustrators, indeed. On March 19 2019 Michelle Hauck, along with Sharon Chriscoe and Mindy Alyse Weiss, will host a Picture Book Party. Submissions will open at 4pm EST and will remain open for one hour. You need to have a completed and polished PB manuscript and illustrations are encouraged to be submitted (if you’re an illustrator).
Past Participating Agents and Editors
- Alexandra Levick of Writers House Literary
- Leslie Zampetti of Dunham Literary
- Susan Hawk of Upstart Crow Literary
- Clelia Gore of Martin Literary Management
- Tracy Marchini of Bookends Literary
- Emma Sector of Prospect Agency
- Adria Goetz of Martin Literary Management
- James McGowen of Bookends Literary
- Alyssa Eisner Henkin of Trident Media Group
- Mary Cummings of Betsy Amster Literary
- Asia Citro of The Innovative Press
- Alayne Kay Christian of Blue Whale Press
- Charlotte Wenger of Page Street Publishing
- Callie Metler-Smith of Clear Fork Publishing
The agent round will be between March 27-29, 2019. Be sure to checkout the complete guidelines on the website. You can also follow helpful hints for all writers on the twitter hashtag #PBParty.
As always, good luck.
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.