The Alabama Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event, so don’t delay. Here are current faculty:
- literary agent Erin Clyburn (Jennifer De Chiara Literary)
- literary agent Erica Bauman (Aevitas Creative Management)
- literary agent Leah Pierre (Ladderbird Literary)
- literary agent Katharine Sands (Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency)
- literary agent Cate Hart (Harvey Klinger Inc)
- literary agent Beth Marshea (Ladderbird Literary)
- editor Mike Parker (Wordcrafts Press)
- and possibly more to come.
The event will take place March 6, 2020 from 9:30am-5pm at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham, 2300 Woodcrest Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209. (205)879-7400.
Learn lots and have fun!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.