Holy-moly! It’s another picture book contest. Things are looking up for the PB writers and illustrators, indeed. On March 27, 2018 Michelle Hauck and Sharon Chriscoe will co-host a Picture Book Party. Submissions will open at 4pm EST and will remain open for one hour. You need to have a completed and polished PB manuscript and illustrations are encouraged to be submitted (if you’re an illustrator).
Participating Agents and Editors
- Jessica Sinsheimer of Sarah Jane Freymann
- Alyssa Jennette of Stonesong
- Chrisa Heschke of McIntosh and Otis
- Liza Fleissig and Ginger Harris-Dontzin of Liza Royce Agency
- Clelia Gore of Martin Literary Management
- Tracy Marchini of Bookends Literary
- Pam Victorio of D4EO Literary Agency
- Adria Goetz of Martin Literary Management
- Naomi Davis of Bookends Literary
- Cari Lamba of The Jennifer de Chiara Literary Agency
- Natascha Morris of Bookends Literary
- Asia Citro of The Innovative Press
- Charlotte Wenger of Page Street Publishing
The agent round will be between April 4-6, 2018. Be sure to checkout the complete guidelines on the website. You can also follow helpful hints for all writers on the twitter hashtag #PBParty.
As always, good luck.
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.