The Alabama Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event, so don’t delay. Here are current faculty:
- Literary agent Caroline George (C.Y.L.E. Literary Elite)
- literary agent Nikki Terpilowski (Holloway Literary)
- literary agent Alexis Sattler (HSG Agency)
- literary agent Weronika Janczuk (D4E0 Literary)
- literary agent Sandra O’Donnell (RO Literary)
- literary agent Moe Ferrara (BookEnds Literary)
- literary agent Hannah Whatley (Hartline Literary)
- literary agent Susan Velazquez (JABberwocky Literary)
- editor Mike Parker (Wordcrafts Press)
- and possibly more to come.
The event will take place March 8, 2019 from 9:30am-5pm at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham, 2300 Woodcrest Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209. (205)879-7400.
Learn lots and have fun!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.