The 2018 Minnesota Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (150 total). This workshop is a full-day “How to Get Published” writing event in St. Paul, MN on February 17, 2018.
Agents and editors confirmed to be in attendance and/or available to pitch are:
- literary agent Eric Smith (P.S. Literary)
- literary agent Michelle Grajkowski (3 Seas Literary)
- editor Lauren Jablonski (St. Martin’s Press)
- literary agent Mary Cummings (Betsy Amster Literary)
- literary agent Kelly Van Sant (D4EO Literary)
- editor Mari Kesselring (Flux and Jolly Fish Press)
- literary agent Cynthia Ruchti (Books & Such Literary)
- literary agent Laura Zats (Red Sofa Literary)
- literary agent Jennie Goloboy (Donald Maass Literary)
- literary agent Erik Hane (Red Sofa Literary)
- literary agent assistant Lynnette Novak (The Seymour Agency)
- editor Yana Makuwa (Graywolf Press)
- editor Raela Schoenherr (Bethany House Publishers)
- and possibly more to come.
For information on how to enroll and where to stay, go here. As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.