The 2017 Minnesota Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (150 total). This workshop is a full-day “How to Get Published” writing event in St. Paul, MN on February 11, 2017.
Agents and editors confirmed to be in attendance and/or available to pitch are:
- literary agent Laura Zats (Red Sofa Literary)
- literary agent Gemma Cooper (The Bent Agency)
- editor Yana Makuwa (Graywolf Press)
- literary agent Mary Cummings (Betsy Amster Literary)
- literary agent Kimiko Nakamura (Dee Mura Literary)
- literary agent Vicki Selvaggio (Jennifer De Chiara Literary)
- literary agent Jennie Goloboy (Red Sofa Literary)
- editor Elizabeth May (Kensington Publishing)
- literary agent Abby Saul (The Lark Group)
- literary agent Samantha Fountain (Corvisiero Literary)
- literary agent Dawn Frederick (Red Sofa Literary)
- editor Lauren Kukla (Mighty Media Press Children’s Books)
- literary agent Kaylee Davis (Dee Mura Literary)
- literary agent Erik Hane (Red Sofa Literary)
- and possibly more to be announced.
For information on how to enroll and where to stay, go here. As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.