Pikes Peak Writers Conference is an opportunity to get literary advise from a professional in the business or get invaluable feedback on your manuscript. The conference will be May 3-5, 2019 held in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Susan Wiggs (International and #1 New York Times best-selling author)
- Rachel Howzell Hall (New York Times best-selling author)
- John Gilstrap (New York Times best-selling author and film producer)
- Anne Bishop (New York Times best-selling author)
- Faith Black Ross (Crooked Lane Books)
- Tom Hoeler (Del Rey an imprint of Random House Books)
- Stacey Barney (G.P. Putnam’s Sons and imprint of Penguin)
- Victoria Doherty Munro (Writers House)
- Lesley Sabga (The Seymour Agency)
- Becky LeJune (Bond Literary)
- Suzie Townsend (New Leaf Literary)
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.