Per the Philadelphia Writing Workshop website, this writing event (November 17, 2018) is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). They will inform everyone directly on the website when seats are closed.
Here are a few of this years faculty that will be in attendance:
- Literary agent Moe Ferrara (BookEnds Literary)
- Literary agent Stephany Evans (Pande Literary)
- Literary agent Marie Lamba (Jennifer De Chiara Literary)
- Editor Lauren Jablonski (St. Martin’s Press)
- Literary agent Amelia Appel (Triada US Literary)
- Literary agent Nadia Cornier (Firebrand Literary and Firebrand Publishing)
- Literary agent Kelly Peterson (Corvisiero Literary Agency)
- Literary agent Alyssa Eisner Henkin (Trident Media Group)
- Literary agent Cari Lamba (Jennifer De Chiara Literary)
- Literary agent Anjali Singh (Pande Literary)
- Literary agent Alec Shane (Writers House)
- Literary agent Damian McNicholl (Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency)
- and many more to come.
Since the seats are limited, don’t delay in registering. Hopefully, I’ll see you there!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.