Participate in yoga, meditation, dance, or another wellness program while visiting Kalani. Take a swim, get a massage, or explore the nearby jungle, land, and sea. And if you want an extended stay beyond the writing retreat, look into being a volunteer and get a discount or a scholarship!
Here are some of the things Pele’s Fire all-inclusive writing retreat offers:
- Your own quiet writing time
- Small-group workshops with both of their teachers (Rahna Reiko Rizzuto & Elena Georgiou)
- Generative inspiration and exercises
- Guided conversations on a variety of writing-related topics
- Your own one-on-one conference for manuscript feedback
- Group readings
- Optional free time to explore the island.
Things you can explore:
- Volcano National Park
- Lava Tree Forest
- Kaimu black sand beach
- Volcanically-heated warm pools
Most importantly, you get to write-write-write in beautiful and awe-inspiring surroundings! But hurry, registration for spring 2018 may still be open, but application deadline expires on December 4, 2017 (or until retreat is full).
Have a great writing experience!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction