Sorry for the late notice, but I just learned “Dear Lucky Agent” Contest is in full swing and about to wrap up. However, the window for submission is still open. So let’s not panic people! Writer’s Digest presents this contest on the GUIDE TO LITERARY AGENTS blog by Chuck Sambuchino.
Agent Andrea Somberg from Harvey Klinger Inc. will be the judge. She will pick three winners to receive a critique of the first 10 double-spaced pages of your work and a one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com ($50 value). She reserves the right to request your manuscript for consideration to represent your wonderfulness!
• Your story must be complete and polished.
• Submit the first 150-200 words of your book.
• Submit a logline (one sentence description of the story).
• You can submit as many times as you wish. (I assume they mean more than one story.)
• Only YA fiction this time around.
• Submission window is live thru April 9th, 2014, PST. (Yes, you need to hurry!)
As always, good luck and happy writing!
Blogger and Writer of MG/YA Fiction