If you’re in the Houston area, this is the event for you. According to The Houston Writing Workshop site, this writing event is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (100 total). There are a few seats available, but you must hurry because this Workshop is November 16, 2019. Seats will close fast!
This year’s faculty so far includes:
- Literary agent Carlie Webber (Fuse Literary)
- Literary agent Vicki Selvaggio (Storm Literary)
- Literary agent Caroline George (CYLE Literary Elite)
- Literary agent Jessica Kirkland (Kirkland Media Management)
- Literary agent Leticia Gomez (Savvy Literary)
- Literary agent Ann Rose (Prospect Agency)
I hope you have a great time and receive awesome feedback!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.