Per the Chicago Writing Workshop website, this writing event (June 29, 2019) is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). They will inform everyone directly on the website when seats are closed.
Here are a few of this years faculty that will be in attendance:
- Literary agent Jennifer Flannery (Flannery Literary)
- Literary agent Kerstin Wolf (D4EO Literary)
- Editor Grace Menary-Winefield (Sourcebooks and Sourcebooks Landmark)
- Literary agent Alexandra Weiss (Jennifer De Chiara Literary)
- Literary agent Ayesha Pande (Pande Literary)
- Literary agent Weronika Janczuk (D4E0 Literary)
- Literary agent Bethany Morehead (Hartline Literary)
- Literary agent Joanna Mackenzie (Nelson Literary)
- Literary agent Jennifer Mattson (Andrea Brown Literary)
- Literary agent Laura Crockett (TriadaUS)
- Editor Stacy Abrams (Entangled Publishing)
- Literary agent Amanda Luedeke (MacGregor Literary)
- Script/literary agent Sarah Louise Gorman (C.Y.L.E. Literary)
- Literary agent Stephany Evans (Pande Literary)
- Editor Anna Michels (Sourcebooks)
- Editor MJ Johnston (Sourcebooks and Sourcebooks Landmark)
- and more to come.
Since the seats are limited, don’t delay in registering. Hopefully, I’ll see you there!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.