The best thing about writing conferences and literary festivals is the luxury of learning while on vacation! If you have an itch to get away but want to keep your writing skills tuned, escape to San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival.
As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, each February the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival attracts distinguished authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers from the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
- Wally Lamb: Author of six New York Times Bestsellers.
- Jane Friedman: Co-Founder of The Hot Sheet, columnist, speaker, and Author .
- Rita Dove: U.S. Poet Leareate and recipient of the Pulitzer Prize.
- John Vaillant: Award-winning author of fiction and non-fiction.
- Jorge Volpi: Author of over 20 novels and an international bestseller.
- Joseph Boyden: Award-winning Canadian novelist and short story writer.
- Emma Donoghue: International bestseller of Room (the film adaptatoin was nominated for four academy awards).
And don’t forget, conferences are tax deductible! Get you seat fast because the conference is February 14-18, 2018. Have fun!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.