Per the website, the 2018 San Francisco Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). This workshop is a full-day “How to Get Published” writing event in San Francisco, CA on August 25, 2018.
Agents and editors confirmed to be in attendance and/or available to pitch are:
- Literary agent Jennie Kendrick (Lupine Grove Creative)
- Literary agent Andy Ross (Andy Ross Literary)
- Literary agent Carlie Webber (Fuse Literary)
- Literary agent Amy Cloughley (Kimberley Cameron & Associates)
- Literary agent Jennifer March Soloway (Andrea Brown Literary)
- Literary agent Pam Victorio (D4EO Literary)
- Literary agent Lisa Abellera (Kimberley Cameron & Associates)
- Literary agent Chiara Rosati (Veritas Literary)
- and many more to come.
This is a great opportunity, but hurry because seats are going fast! Have fun and learn lots!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.