The Sacramento Writing Workshop is fast approaching! The good news? It looks like there are still spots opened to pitch and agent. Yippee! This is a full-day “How to Get Published” writers conference on Sept. 9, 2016 at the Courtyard Sacramento Midtown. This writing event is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. This year’s faculty so far includes:
- literary agent Elizabeth Kracht (Kimberly Cameron Literary Agency)
- literary agent Jennifer March Soloway (Andrea Brown Literary)
- literary agent Carlie Webber (CK Webber Associates Literary)
- literary agent Patricia Nelson (Marsal Lyon Literary)
- literary agent Jen Hunt (Booker Albert Literary)
- literary agent Jennifer Chen Tran (Fuse Literary)
- and possibly more editors & agents to be announced.
Seats are limited to 100 and the gap is closing. If you’re in the area and want to spend a day with writerly folks and learn a thing or two, hurry and sign up.
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.