It might not be too late to attend the Seattle Writing Workshop. (My apologies for posting this so late!) According to the website this writing event (April 27, 2019) is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). They will inform everyone directly on the website when seats are closed.
Here are a few of this years faculty that will be in attendance:
- Literary agent Tara Gilbert (Corvisiero Literary Agency)
- Literary agent Garrett Alwert (Emerald City Literary)
- Literary agent Anne Tibbets (D4EO Literary)
- Literary agent Natalie Grazian (Martin Literary Management)
- Literary agent Rachel Letofsky (Cooke McDermid Literary Management)
- Literary agent Amy Levenson (Blue Heron Literary)
- Literary agent Cortney Radocaj (Corvisiero Literary)
- Editor Jennifer Worick (Sasquatch Books)
- Literary agent Adria Goetz (Martin Literary Management)
- Literary agent Kelli Martin (Wendy Sherman Associates)
- Editor / Agent / Scout Michael Neff (AEI Films & Books)
- Literary agent Laurel Symonds (The Bent Agency)
- Literary agent Britt Seiss (Martin Literary Management)
- Editor Erin Calligan Mooney (Amazon Publishing)
- Literary agent Gordon Warnock (Fuse Literary)
- Literary agent Clelia Gore (Martin Literary Management)
- Literary agent assistant Rachael Bradley (Speilburg Literary)
Since the seats are limited, don’t delay in registering.
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.