Per the website, the San Francisco Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). This workshop is a full-day “How to Get Published” writing event in San Francisco, CA on October 3, 2020.
- Literary agent Laurie McLean of Fuse Literary
- literary agent Rachel Kent (Books & Such)
- Literary agent Emma Sector of Prospect Agency
- Literary agent Michael Carr of Veritas Literary
- Literary agent Jennifer March Soloway of Andrea Brown Literary
- Literary agent Lisa Abellera of Kimberley Cameron & Associates
- literary agent Michele Crim (Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management)
- literary agent Em Lysaght (Ladderbird Literary)
- more agent & editor faculty forthcoming
For those attending, this sounds like a great day of learning and marketing yourself. (Of course, if the pandemic worsens, they may go online like some of the past workshops. Keep an eye on their website,) Good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.