Per the website, the San Francisco Writing Workshop is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). This workshop is a full-day “How to Get Published” writing event in San Francisco, CA on August 10, 2019.
- Literary agent Jennie Kendrick of Red Fox Literary
- Literary agent Lesley Sabga of The Seymour Agency
- Literary agent Moe Ferrara of BookEnds
- Literary agent Laurie McLean of Fuse Literary
- Literary agent Emma Sector of Prospect Agency
- Literary agent Michael Carr of Veritas Literary
- Literary agent Elizabeth Kracht of Kimberley Cameron & Associates
- Literary agent Andy Ross of Andy Ross Literary
- Literary agent Amy Cloughley of Kimberley Cameron & Associates
- Literary agent Karly Caserza of Fuse Literary
- Literary agent Jennifer March Soloway of Andrea Brown Literary
- Literary agent Lisa Abellera of Kimberley Cameron & Associates
- and more possibly to come.
For those attending, this sounds like a great day of learning and marketing yourself. Good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.