The WriteOnCon creators of this marvelous online gathering say this is “A writing conference you don’t even have to wear pants to. (Please wear pants, though.)” And yep, this is my favorite line! The conference isn’t just an opportunity to attend a writing workshop, but it’ll be the cheapest (aside from being free, of course) and closest conference you’ll ever attend. Seriously, you can participate from your home! And while you might have missed the raffles and perks to buy, there is still time to sign up to join. Admission is either $5 (General Admission), $10 (General + Live Events), or $15 (General + Live Events + Extended Access). You can’t wrong with any choice!
WriteOnCon is an online conference for kidlit writers and illustrators. Connect with writers, authors, and agents in this event. There will even be SUPERHEREOS (agents and authors) sneaking around the forum to give you feedback on your queries and manuscripts. This year’s heroes are:
- Tamar Rydzinski, agent at Laura Dail Literary Agency
- Andrea Cascardi, agent at Transatlantic Agency
- Kat Enright, agent at Seymour Agency
- Caitie Flum, agent at Liza Dawson Associates
- Lindsay Leggett, agent at The Rights Factory
- Suzie Townsend, agent at New Leaf Literary and Media
- Beth Revis, YA author
- Charlie N. Holmberg, YA author
- Axie Oh, YA author
- Rosalyn Eves, YA author
- Joy McCullough, YA author
- Dee Romito, MG author
- Alyssa Hollingsworth, MG author
- Gail Shepherd, MG author
- Hannah Carmona Dias, PB author
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.