Per the Chesapeake Writing Workshop website, this writing event (July 28, 2018) is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total). They will inform everyone directly on the website when seats are closed.
Here are a few of this years faculty that will be in attendance:
- literary agent Dara Kaye (Ross Yoon)
- literary agent Stephanie Kehr (C.Y.L.E. Literary)
- literary agent Stacey Graham (Red Sofa Literary)
- literary agent Shaheen Qureshi (Capital Talent Agency)
- literary agent Kimberly Brower (Brower Literary)
- literary agent Amanda Jain (BookEnds Literary)
- literary agent Ayesha Pande (Pande Literary)
- literary agent Sha-Shana Crichton (Crichton & Associates)
- literary agent Tamela Hancock Murray (The Steve Laube Agency)
- editor Lauren Jablonski (St. Martin’s Press)
- literary agent Erica Bauman (Aevitas Creative Management)
- and many more to come.
Since the seats are limited, don’t delay in registering. Have fun and learn lots!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.