Gotham Writers want you to enter your 16-word memoir that reflects on 2016. The winner will receive a free class of choice from Gotham Writers. And writers should always be about honing the craft! Am I right?
- Submit a 16-word memoir (true story) that reflects on 2016.
- Entry must consist of no more than 16 words. Longer entries will be disregarded.
- Entries must be submitted online by midnight Eastern Time, February 20, 2017.
- Only online entries will be accepted.
- Entry is free. Limit one entry per person.
- Entry must be original and unpublished.
- Entries will be judged on originality, quality, spelling, and grammar.
- Gotham will post the winning entry at GothamWriters.com
- The winner will be notified by March 8, 2017.
So, don’t delay. Enter the Past Year Memoir Contest today! And as always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.