The best thing about writing conferences and literary festivals is the luxury of learning while on vacation! If you have an itch to get away but want to keep your writing skills tuned, escape to San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival.
As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, each February the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival attracts distinguished authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers from the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
- Judy Collins: Legendary folk singer and memoirist.
- Naomi Klein: Award winning journalist and author.
- Billy Collins: U.S. Poet Leareate.
- Mary Karr: Award winning author.
- David Ebershoff: Author of the Oscar winning story The Danish Girl.
- Lisa Moore: Award-winning Canadian novelist and short story writer.
- Pedor Angel Palou: Celebrated Mexican journalist and scholar.
- Robert Moor: Narrative nonfiction author.
And don’t forget, conferences are tax deductible! Get you seat fast because the conference is February 15-19, 2017. Have fun!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.