Writer’s Digest is hosting a writing competition for short stories (1,500 words or less) with a grand prize worth $3,000, a feature in Writer’s Digest magazine and more.
Make it bold. Make it brilliant. Most importantly, make it brief.
One First Place Winner will receive:
- $3,000 in cash
- Their short story title published in Writer’s Digest magazine’s July/August 2017 issue
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference!
- A copy of the 17th Annual Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition Collection
- A copy of the 2017 Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market
- A copy of the 2017 Guide to Literary Agents
There will also be monetary prizes, books and/or certificates given to 2nd-25th place winners! (There is a fee for entering.) If your interested in submitting, go here by the Early-Bird Deadline of November 15!
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.