The one day Las Vegas Writing Workshop is held on November 19, 2016 at the Embassy Suites. This writing event is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. This year’s faculty so far includes:
- literary agent Jennifer March Soloway (Andrea Brown Literary Agency)
- literary agent Carlie Webber (CK Webber Associates Literary)
- literary agent Thao Le (Sandra Dijkstra Literary)
- literary agent Patricia Nelson (Marsal Lyon Literary Agency)
- literary agent Paul S. Levine (Paul S. Levine Literary)
- literary agent Jill Marr (Sandra Dijkstra Literary)
- literary agent Jamie Bodnar Drowley (Inklings Literary)
- literary agent Annie Bomke (Annie Bomke Literary)
There are limited seats, so you need to hurry if you want to attend. For registration or info on how to pitch one of the agents, go here. Of course, you might want to stay an extra day or two because it’s Las Vegas Baby! For those attending, have fun!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.
1 thought on “The 2016 Las Vegas Writing Workshop”
It is awesome to find an article promoting writing skills and the need to write. We have seen computers take over and many have lost that creative edge that writing can give us. Writing is becoming a lost art form.