If you’ve experience in publishing and want to transition to being an agent, this is the post for you! Donaghy Literary Group is looking for an agent. It is a commission based position and can be done from your home. I suppose this means you could work in your pajamas most days if you want. Can I get a woot-woot?
- A College or University degree preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- 2+ years in an agenting role or editorial experience working with a Publisher
- Strong editing skills
- Established relationships with editors and other publishing professionals
- A solid understanding of market trends
- Passionate about commercial fiction
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of professionalism
- A clear understanding of what an agent’s job entails
- The desire to have fun and work with an awesome team
They are seeking an agent based out of NY at this time, however, will consider other locations for the right applicant. If interested, contact Stacey Donaghy by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14th use email subject line: Agent Application.
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction