The Colorado Writing Workshop is a special one-day “How to Get Published” writing workshop on Saturday, July 30, 2016, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Thornton. In other words, it’s one day full of classes and advice designed to give you the best instruction concerning how to get your writing & books published. They’ll discuss your publishing opportunities today, how to write queries & pitches, how to market yourself and your books, what makes an agent/editor stop reading your manuscript, and more. No matter what you’re writing — fiction or nonfiction — the day’s classes will help point you in the right direction. And of course, their are pitch and critique opportunities!
Here are some of the agents participating:
- literary agent Carlie Webber (CK Webber Associates)
- literary agent Dawn Frederick (Red Sofa Literary)
- literary agent Alex Barba (Inklings Literary)
- literary agent Lisa Abellera (Kimberley Cameron Literary)
- literary scout Angie Hodapp (Nelson Literary)
- literary agent Greg Johnson (Wordserve Literary)
- literary agent Becky LeJeune (Bond Literary)
- literary agent Samantha Fountain (Corvisiero Literary)
- literary agent Laura Zats (Red Sofa Literary)
- and possibly more to come.
As always, good luck!
Blogger and writer of MG/YA fiction.